Welcome to Wics Pics!

Looking for some WoW pics for your website, book, a poster or other? Here are a bunch taken randomly by yours truly. I HEREBY GIVE EVERYONE AND ANYONE PERMISSION TO INCLUDE IN BOOKS WEBSITES AND OTHERS, EDIT, SELL, OR OTHERWISE USE MY PICS SO THERE ARE NO COPYRIGHT THINGY-MA-BOBBERS ABOUT THIS. Thank you. That was just in case.

This is also where I post my other random stuff, like art etc. etc. (or recently, stuff from my computer I wanna save since it's gonna need to be rebooted :/ )

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Start of WoW Comics

This is the begining of my 'Lil Personal WoW Comic series (yah I just made that up). You can click them to view them at full size. 
This one was very easy, with big, simple shapes.
This one is probably my favorite (in humor) and actually didn't take too much work.
This one was rather tricky, because of the gnome. Harder to draw! I love the ice block ^_^
This was my very first one, and you can see the dead boar right there ^
This was made the day I got my haircut. The gnome thinks the pink hair is funny, and is taking a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment